Sunday, April 15, 2007

Horn Book Magazine - Quilt cover

I was on Roger Sutton's blog this morning. He's the editor-in-chief of Horn Book Magazine, a publication about children and young adult books. I'd love it if one day the publication would review Martha Ann's Quilt for Queen Victoria (smile). In the meantime, I am delighted to see Jaqueline Woodson's Show Way featured on the cover of the March/April issue. I'm looking forward to adding this issue to my collection of African American quilting ephemeral items .

It's not often that African American quilts or quilters are featured on the cover of quilt or other topical magazines. Do you have any note worthy magazine covers to share?

1 comment:

Sonji Hunt said...

Kyra, I enjoy the information on your blog and have named you as one of my "Thinking Bloggers" in my latest post. Thanks for always compiling useful info.

I'll get working on a magazine cover! You should too!