Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jolly Brown Santa Fabrics


It's been years since I've seen cotton fabrics featuring a Black Santa Claus. This year fabric manufacturer Michael Miller has introduced two cute holiday prints: Jolly Brown Santa and Snowflakes and Jolly Brown Santa with Elves. You can ask your local fabric store to order these prints or purchase online. Try www.eQuilter.com or call their toll-free number 1-877-fabric-3. I've purchased from eQuilter a number of times - and really like the customer service.

Do post a comment if you've seen other Black Santa fabrics this year! Thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you. I've been searching for Black Santa fabric. how about Black Angels???

Anonymous said...

where did you find the black santa fabric? I visited the mentioned site but found none.

Kyra said...

Thank you for your comments. I purchased the fabric in 2006. It is likely to now be sold out.

Best, Kyra
Sept 2008

Anonymous said...

I did find some of this fabric at my local quilt store. If you need it, please feel free to email me at gorgonian(at)hotmail(dot)com and reference Jolly Brown Santa. Thanks!

joy m said...

i found Black angels on an ebay site. Have searched and search to find the site again but cannot. It was daisy something.......sorry. I will continue to search the web. they were painted pictures printed on fabric. I also purchased a Harriet Tubman one.

Anonymous said...

does anyone have the two fabrics or know where I can find them? I would love the black santas and elves fabrics for my collection.