Monday, March 19, 2007

Your Quilt on a Canvass Tote


Have you ever wanted your quilt on a coffee mug? Or on a comfortable weekend T-shirt?

Give CafePress.com a try. This online retailer makes it easy for you to "shop, sell or create" any number of gift products in moments. All you need to do is sign-up for an account, upload your image (yes, you must have the copyright for the image :>), and check which products to apply the image. It took me about 30 mins to complete the entire process.

I tried it for my book, Martha Ann's Quilt for Queen Victoria. I've really enjoyed the deep 15" x 18" canvass tote bag with the book cover on BOTH sides! How about personalized postage stamps? Visit the store at: http://www.cafepress.com/blackthreads

And, be sure to give it a try yourself or for your quild!

2 comments:

Jada said...

It looks beautiful I might have to try that.

Kyra said...

Gold - Hey! Let me know if you do try it. I found the service easy to use - and enjoy my tote and coffee mug! Kyra