- Bible Quilt Upholstery Fabric from 20 years ago, which I'm still looking to unravel who manufactured.
- Bible Quilt watercolor painting by artist E. L. Swanson
- Powers' Pictorial Quilt pattern book
- Bible Quilt bedspread and pillow shams from the Smithsonian - years ago
- Or the rather racy novella "A Lesson in Espionage" by CL Scholey!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Smithsonian 14k Bible Quilt Bracelet from QVC
You know you're an extraordinary quilter when your quilt design inspires so many more than 100 years AFTER you stitched the quilt! A friend sent me a link to this Harriet Powers' Bible Quilt inspired 14K gold bracelet from the Smithsonian Collection and available on QVC. This one is available from QVC for $273. This Bible Quilt bracelet is 8 inches. Remember the other Powers' quilt products?