Monday, April 30, 2012

Secrets & Stories exhibit at the Visions Art Museum in San Diego

If you are in San Diego, do take a moment to visit the "Secrets & Stories: Narrative Quilts by Nine Artists" exhibit at the Visions Art Museum. The show is open from May 4 - July 22, 2012.  The artist include Rachel Brumer, Michael Cummings, Karen Cunagin, Wendy Huhn, Carolyn Mazloomi, Lori LUpe Pelish, Wendeanne Ke'aka Stitt, Susan Shie and Anna Torma.  Enjoy!

P.S.  This quilt in photo is by Weneanne Ke'aka Stitt and is titled "Birdland".

3 comments:

Kristi's Book Nook said...

This is so awesome!!

Heidi said...

Hello Kyra! I read Martha Ann's Quilt for Queen Victoria last night. It touched me so much that I put a blog entry on about the book and quilt this morning. Thank you! I hope you will stop by my blog to see the post about your book.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Diana said...

Congratulations to all of the artists. I wish that I could see the show. I will be in So Cal the following week. Thanks for sharing, Kyra.

Diana Bracy