Not Fade Away: Sharing Quilt Stories in the Digital Age is a biennial conference presented by the nonprofit Quilt Alliance. The conference is for all who care about documenting, preserving and sharing the stories of quilts and their makers. It will be held on Saturday, July 18, 2015 in Herndon, Virginia, near Washington, D.C. The conference, sponsored by eQuilter.com, Sacred Threads and the International Quilt Study Center & Museum, will feature lectures, workshops, networking opportunities and more!
Conference attendees can choose two workshops from the following topics:
- Self-Publishing for Quilters with Kyra Hicks.
- Label It. Today! with Leslie Tucker Jenison and Michele Muska.
- Create Your Own Adventure: Using the Q.S.O.S. Project Database with Christine Humphrey
- How to Conduct Q.S.O.S. Interviews with Pauline Macaulay and Emma Parker
- Untapping the records and resources of the Quilt Index with Mary Worrall