Friday, May 04, 2007

Enjoying your Black Threads Blog ...

Hello! The Black Threads Blog has been live for over 6 months - bringing news about African American quilting in the US, the UK, and Canada. I hope you are enjoying the posts!

Did you know you can have new posts automatically emailed to you? There's an email sign up in the right column. It's free.

You can also search for quilting news in two ways: 1) Look at the top of this page. There's a search box. Just type in a word, phrase, or quilter name. If I've had a post about it, the search results will show it! You can also 2) click on "Labels" under the posts. The results will be all the current and past posts on that topic. Believe it or not, I have close to 40 labels now.

Feel free to leave comments on the blog! It helps to know there's folks visiting the blog. Share your thoughts... or let me know if there's topics you'd like explored or news you want to share, like your guild shows, your latest quilt or fabric find. Enjoy! Kyra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kyra...

I read your blogs daily. This is, i think the first time I have responded. But know if you post,
I read!!!
I find your entries enlightening and often unique. I can't believe the variety.
Keep up this great site!
Liz Hicks